Our Iroquois team has been very busy over the last few months. You may see some new faces, as we have some staff assisting our residents with all the ongoing daily activities. We have many new announcements to make:
- Families are welcome to stop by and meet our new Memory Care Recreation Program Coordinator, Corrina. She will be developing new and exciting recreation programs designed to enhance our residents’ social activities.
- Iroquois has upgraded the WiFi service for better resident and guest service. We have a new guest WiFi password. You may obtain the password from our Receptionist.
- Our resident Telemedicine program, which began in December 2017, to help the residents receive urgent healthcare on site, and reduce their re-hospitalization has been extremely successful. Residents and staff have greatly enjoyed its numerous benefits.
- Iroquois now offers our employees, and their dependents FREE HEALTHCARE SERVICES (Urgent Care).
- Stop in and say hello to our gift shop representative, George, located near the first floor lobby. Supporting our gift shop, which benefits our residents and facility recreational activities.
- As the nice weather approaches, the residents love going outside. If you are visiting, safety is an utmost priority. Please remember:
- All residents must be “signed out” prior to leaving the unit.
- Please ask the nursing staff to apply sunscreen, even on cloudy days.
- Please use hats. Extra hats are available for resident use in the Recreation Department.
- Please never leave a resident outside unattended, even for a few seconds.
- Please feel free to take advantage of our Patio, located in the back of the building for comfort. Please refrain from going out in the front of the building, by the circle drive, to avoid traffic, Emergency vehicles, and steep curbs.
Thank you to all of the volunteers who help out on a daily base at Iroquois. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Are you new to our facility? Our Resident Concierge, Alexia, will be happy to help you navigate our many residents services (Dietician services, hairdressing services, therapy, and more). Stop by.
As always, we are dedicated here at Iroquois to providing superior quality of care to your loved one. We look forward to your on-going support and commitment.
Sonya Moshier, Administrator