STOREROOM CLERK/DIETARY RECIEVING CLERK JOB OPENING, with an Industrial level Kitchen and Kitchen operations serving 160 residents 3+ meals per day.
The Storeroom/Dietary Receiving Clerk is responsible to:
- Unload and supply kitchen with food supplies, cleaning supplies, paper supplies and other items needed for production. This includes; taking inventory, placing orders with vendors, building relationships with vendors to keep up to date on supply costs and changes.
- Receive truck deliveries, unload and empty boxes of supplies and food items and place away in storage room(s).
- Maintain cleanliness or order in the cooler, freezer, and storerooms.
- Clean, sweep, mop,
- Clean entire freezer, and refrigerator.
- Record food temperatures.
- Rotate stock, check food labels and discard outdated products.
- Sign for deliveries, and verify all items ordered were delivered.
- Heavy cleaning weekly; I.e. walls, coolers, oven hood and filters, ceiling, floors, shelves, etc.
Shift is 7am-3:30pm. Heavy lifting. High School or GED required, with working knowledge of food ordering on-line with vendors, knowledge of industrial food processes, good communications (written and verbal), Detail oriented, confident, able to follow instruction verbatem and keep your mind and area organized, good math skills, must be comfortable with multitasking and meeting deadlines.
I roquois Nursing Home offers excellent benefits including low cost medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid time off, free Urgent Healthcare services, and much more!
We are located only 10 minutes from the Downtown Syracuse area, and Centro bus stop outside our front door!
Iroquois Nursing Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit www.iroquoisnursing.org and complete an application today.
To apply for this job please visit www.emailmeform.com.